Wheaton Trial Attorneys for Divorce and Civil Litigation
Criminal Defense, Estate Planning, and Family Law in DuPage County
For over 30 years, the attorneys at the Law Offices of Salvatore C. Miglore & Associates have listened to their clients' needs and acted quickly to meet those needs. Because our firm was founded by working people for working people, we understand the challenges you face every day, and we work hard to deliver cost-effective and permanent solutions.
Our attorneys and staff are as diverse as the individuals, families and businesses we represent in DuPage, DeKalb, Kane and Cook Counties. We are proud to offer professional services in English, Spanish, Italian and Polish. In addition to our diversity, we value open lines of communication. E-mails and phone calls are returned quickly, generally before the close of the next business day. Our attorneys also provide regular status updates regarding your case so you are not left in the dark.
From our conveniently located Wheaton office, the Law Offices of Salvatore C. Miglore & Associates you will find top notch legal services in a variety of areas that matter to you and your family.
- Bankruptcy: Regardless of the economic climate, many individuals, families and businesses may struggle with financial issues. There are a number of federal programs which may offer a way out, and our bankruptcy attorneys can help.
- Civil Litigation: No one plans on bringing a lawsuit or defending one. But if you were injured in an accident, find yourself in a dispute with business partners or need someone to stand up for your rights in court, we are ready and able to assist you.
- Criminal Law: A criminal conviction can have serious consequences for you and for those around you, so it's very important to have a aggressive defense attorney at your side who can deal with both felonies and misdemeanors in state or federal court. At the Law Offices of Salvatore C. Miglore & Associates, we represent both adult and juvenile offenders.
- Estate Planning: A surprising number of people - some may even say an "alarming" number - do not have basic estate planning documents. In addition to preparing a will, trust, power of attorney and other documents, our skilled estate planning lawyers give you legal advice you can count on.
- Family Law: Whether it is a divorce, adoption, child custody issue or some related matter, family law matters touch almost every household in Illinois at one time or another. When that moment comes, you will need a compassionate and thorough attorney to help ensure the best possible outcome for you and your family.
- Immigration: Undocumented and under-documented persons deserve the peace of mind that only a secure status can provide.
FAMILY LAW ALERT: Illinois family laws changed drastically as of January 1, 2016. Click here to see how custody and visitation were affected.
We provide a wide range of services and want to build lasting relationships with our clients. Whatever legal problem you face, we will work with you to find an appropriate solution. Contact us at (630) 933-8400 for a free consultation.